Burgers get me every single time. What is there not to love? You can add just about anything to a burger. So many people say they “don’t like a salad on their burger” but I am the exact opposite. I love lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, onions, cheese and more meat. The more the merrier in every aspect of life, especially burgers. The next couple of days are going to be in the 80s so I figured I would share my absolute favorite burger recipe for anyone hanging on to the last seconds of warmth like I am.
I cooked these patties inside but they can certainly be thrown on the grill. The beauty about this recipe is that you don’t need a grill outside to get the flavors of a good ol burger patty. I have a stove top grill pan that leaves all the pretty grill marks on the patty but these can even be cooked in a regular pan.
A regular all beef patty is good and all but I just have to add extra ingredients in the mixture. For one, I always always always add onions to my beef mixture. Onions help keep things moist and add amazing flavor. If you don’t like onions, you are crazy, but just simply keep them out. I always incorporate fresh parsley to lighten things up and add a nice green color.
- 1 1/2 pounds of ground beef. (10% fat or less)
- 1 cup of chopped parsley
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 medium diced onion
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup of seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 tbsp of salt
- 1 tsp of ground black pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- In a large mixing bowl, mix all of your ingredients together. I usually do it by hand but you can certainly use a spoon like a normal person.
2. Form your mixture into 5-6 patties. Make sure to make them larger than your buns because they will shrink!
3. Get out your stove top grill pan or get your regular outside grill on. If using the stove top like I did, spray it with cooking spray first. Do not coat with oil because enough juices will come pouring out of the patties. Cook your patties on one side 5-7 minutes then flip over and cook an additional 5 minutes. This will make it just short of well done because I like no pink in my burgers but if you want to cook less go ahead.
That’s all folks!
2 thoughts on “Everyday Burger Patty”
I see your page is in the same niche like my blog.
Do you allow guest posts? I can write hi quality and unique
posts for you. Let me know if you are interested.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Of course! I would love to feature posts from others that enjoy cooking as much as I do