Following recipes always includes an overlap of essential ingredients. There’s staple pieces for any pantry that make meal planning and prepping a breeze as long as you always have them on hand. We all have those days where we don’t want to make a trip to the grocery store just for a box of pasta or can of tomato sauce but that’s why we should always have simple ingredients on hand at all time.
Of course, I have my favorite go-to items that my kitchen is never missing. You can always make trips to the grocery store for fresh produce or special ingredients but skip the regulars by stocking up. Especially when they are on sale! Not only does it save you time, but money as well.
Sauces, Condiments & Oils
- Barbecue sauce
- Vegetable Oil
- Olive Oil
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Salad dressings
- Hot sauce (my absolute fav)
- Dijon Mustard and regular mustard
- Peanut butter
- Sesame oil
- SOY SAUCE!!! I am an Asian food fanatic so this is a must
- Apple cider vinegar and regular distilled vinegar
- Rice vinegar
- Lemon juice and lime juice
- Red wine vinegar
- Worcestershire sauce…. literally the best ever.
- Crushed tomatoes
- Tomato sauce
- Tomato puree
- Beans, any kind!
- Chicken, beef and veggie broth. ALWAYS REFRIGERATE AFTER OPENING
- Corn – the only veggie I don’t mind coming out of a can
Pastas & Grains
- Pasta galore, spaghetti, penne, macaroni, any favorite
- Corn tortillas
- Breadcrumbs! Italian, plain and Panko
- Quick cooking grains without all the extra additives! there are plenty brands that are par broiled that cook in half the time and still very healthy
I promise this will make life easier. I am always finding ways to eliminate the stress of cooking for not just myself but you guys as well! Not only are all of these things great to have on hand, but they’re all affordable. ENJOY & SHARE